The content on this website is the intellectual property of the project ‘The Poor Law: Small Bills and Petty Finance’ (© Small Bills). Unless explicitly stated, copyright is shared by all project participants.
Copyright is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No-Derivatives 4.0 International License (CC-BY-NC-ND). You may use the material on this website for your own private study, non-commercial research and activities, and instructional or educational purposes. You may share, copy, and redistribute the material in any medium of format. The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the CC-BY-NC-ND license terms:
- Attribution: If you decide to use the material on this website, you must give appropriate credit by attributing “The Poor Law: Small Bills and Petty Finance” as the copyright holder and by linking to the website.
- Non-Commercial: You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No-Derivatives: If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
You agree not to:
- Use the website for any activities that are illegal under UK law or under the law of your country of residence
- Compromise the security of the website
- Do anything that may corrupt or impair the performance of the website
- Attempt to access any secure area of the website
- Impair anyone else’s enjoyment or use of the website
- Contribute any obscene, distressing, harassing, defamatory, discriminatory or offensive material
- Do anything that may infringe the rights of others, including any copyright rights.